Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little Mini MEs

12:19am
02/21/13


To my not yet conceived children,

Hi kids, I am 26 years old at the moment, going on 27 2 months from now. I've been going out in a steady relationship with a man I want to be your father. Being together for 7 years and 7 months, I know for sure he is the one. well obviously, I haven't met you yet, and I don't know how you guys will look like but for sure you will all be adorable babies. I don't have a concrete feelings for you, yet. But I know for a fact that the moment I will hold you in my arms for the first time, all the positive emotions in the world will conspire to bring me into a state of euphoria. Just with the thought of it, I can't help but smile. Although at this time, I have no plans of conceiving one of you yet, but just in case you happen to be created accidentally, I want you to know that I will never ever will regret. Just because it isn't planned it means bad. Rather, I will take it as one of the most beautiful thing that happen to me and definitely change my perspective on how I see life.

Guys, this world is twisted. But this world have also a lot of beautiful things to offer. And I want you to focus on that. There will come a time that, I know I couldn't control how you guys are going to be when you grow up, eventually you will have your own choices and will decide on your own free will of what or who you want to be. All I can do as your mother is to influence you with your choices while i still can, show you what it’s like, share my own stories and adventures of what life has thought me.

I want you to view life a beautiful precious thing, so value it and enjoy it as much as you can. Travel as much as you can, see the world, how beautiful it is. Laugh as hard as you can, handle things as lightly as you can, Love as much as you can. Love is beautiful only if given and receive in a right way and right time. Cry if you need to, it’s not always going to be sweet but the hardships will be your foundation of strength. Prayer is very powerful, I want you guys to build a special kind of relationship with God. Because without Him we are nothing. Knowing that you have a relationship with him is such a relief for me to let you guys learn more about life on your own because with God you are guided accordingly. That's how magnificent He is.

So kids, maybe in a couple of years from now I will get the chance to finally meet you. What an exciting thought. But for now, I'll just carry on with my amazing life and continue striving, learning, travelling, dreaming and living.


Love,
Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment