Sunday, February 17, 2013

HongKong and Macau Photo Diary





 This post should've been 4 months ago, blame both my laziness and business for the very long over due. My boyfriend and I went to Hongkong and Macau last October 2012. Although its my 5th time of visiting Hongkong and 2nd time visiting Macau, the cities never fail to amaze me. Especially that my previous visits were a long time ago, there are new places to go to, new sceneries to see, new activities to do and of course new stores to shop at. Hongkong will always be one of the cities I will go back to. My first ever out of the country travel was in Hongkong when I was in 2nd year high school and it was love at first sight. I love everything about the city, the vibe, the food, the shops, the transportation system, and there are also nice people too. It may take a long time until I go back, but I will definitely go back to HongKong.
(All pictures are by Aishykins taken with a Canon 550D)

No comments:

Post a Comment