Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I wanna be a billionaire so effing bad.

I lacked of picture updates lately...and so I decided to post some now. Winter is sooo excited to make us feel its chill already, it is just autumn but temperature is getting lower and lower everyday.




And this Paul Frank Hesh Skull Candy headset is what I am lusting at the moment. I really2 want this. But the timing is not just right coz I am actually having a crisis lately due to the fact that the hospitals are cutting off agency employees. I actually need to look for a new job but I am taking things easy at the moment. Let's see how it goes.
And the first photo of the Lanvin and H&M collaboration leaked in the web world a couple of days ago....can I just die now? I am in crisis and this amazing things I see is not really helping....awwwww. I hope the old Birmingham shifts will be back to its old self already, its making people get nervous. geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment