Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LONDON 2011


I watched the London fireworks welcoming 2011 with my boyfriend and my close friend Marj. I recorded it with my old Sony digital camera, I love my camera that although the battery is just 2 bars it captured the 10minutes fireworks. I don't know if I'm able to watch the fireworks next year, I'm not even sure if I'm still here in the UK by the end of this year. This year will be a big year for me, a lot of decisions have to be made. A lot of things I also want to change with myself, resolutions are pretty much of a cliche' but this year I really have to implement those resolutions I made last year and the year before that I wasn't able to implement. And on the top of the list you know its about the big S. SAVE. Because this year is full of uncertainties. I am not sure if Im going to stay here for a long time. I might go home in the middle of this year or if given a chance to stay long I will still go home by the end of the year for vacation so I still have to save. Anyway, whatever it is I know that eventually everything will be put into place. I just have to focus on preparing for where I am going to place myself. =)) Happy New year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment