Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Hippie at the Park

It was a great weather yesterday and I took advantage of it. I brought with me my 3 babies, Diana, Pink Sony, and Canon. Oh and yeah, Im talking about my cameras. Haha! You will find it funny for a girl carrying 3 cameras right? Haha! I knowwww. Im pretty much obsessed! The thing is the 3 of them are different in their own way, they have their own character in taking pictures. My brother said that owning a camera doesnt make you a photographer. For me, photography is a hobby. And I do not label myself as a photographer...Im not even trying to be one. I just like taking pictures and be in pictures too. haha! As simple as that. I just love pictures. Period.

On the other hand, a friend told me that there's some girl who's hating on me. Its truly unfortunate that I don't care. I really don't. So whatever she say about me, she can say it to all the people we both know for all i care. she doesnt like me...fine. theres no problem with that coz the feeling is mutual. enough said. ^_^

So ready to be bombarded with pictures now?haha! in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........








No comments:

Post a Comment