Monday, December 28, 2009

A girl could dream

Yes, we can! Since childhood, I'm the type of person who say what I want, my plans, wishes, and dreams. I love to dream, which I think is pretty normal for all us. When I was a kid about 6 or 7 years old, I remember perfectly the time I told my playmates that I will walk the streets of Europe when I grow old, which by then I didn't know where Europe is, all I know that time is Europe is a very nice place. And now I'm here in London, who knew that little girl who has nothing in her pocket would really make her dreams come true? To dream is free. But to make that dream come true takes a lot of sacrifices, a lot of suffering and quite expensive too. At the end of everything, we will ask ourselves, was it worth it? Dreams aren't just to fulfill and to satisfy ourselves. They can also teach us life lessons and make us what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment