Monday, August 24, 2009

Errand Girl

Went to the bank today as ordered by my tita to get some money for my pending application. Their service was horrible. The whole process took me 2 hours. And what makes it worse is, they need to contact my tita for confirmation, if they use their own line they would charge me 265 php/minute. WTF. So I offered to use my celphone instead. I called my tita and pass the phone to the bank officer and after their conversation, I checked my celphone balance, apparently the phone cost only 30php. I just saved myself from the bank's overcharging.

Anyway, these days has been really hot. I wore this outfit today. The pants are from Zara, belt from Levis, shoes from Aerosoles, shades from Rayban, cardigan from folded and hung and the white top I got from thrift store. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment