Friday, August 9, 2013

Sometime in August

Holler! Life, WORK and laziness get in the way of writing. It has been how many months since I last wrote something, scribbled something in either this blog or some random notebook/notepad or whatever. It's hard to believe that we are in the middle of the year already. January-July passed by like a whirl wind. Gone, just like that. The next thing we know, we are all busy wrapping gifts for christmas. Time really goes by so quick, especially when you are living a life on a fast track like I do. Work has taken most of my time. I don't want it to take over my life though, but the life out of work I am living at the moment is mostly the same thing over the last few months, and let me tell you its not something exciting to share. It has been a routine thing. Just the usual ADLs an ordinary person would do. Not that I am complaining though, don't get me wrong. I am forever grateful for whatever I have, God knows I am. Sometimes, you just want to have time to stop from the routine and do something else. Like travelling perhaps?! Last time I went away, was my birthday in Singapore last April. It was a quick trip but an awesome one. Working hard to have a trip like this again. Soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment