Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to the 3rd world

Its been 3 months and so since i came back in my home country but memories of the adventures in the lalala land keeps coming back to me. There are millions of things happened, beautiful and some not so beautiful, i just don't know where to begin. Well, my last few weeks/days in Oxford were bittersweet. It was hard to say goodbye when everyone is very nice to you and almost everything is going on so well except for the status thingy. Oh well, c'est la vie, I have to say I've been trying to move on and just keep the memories of the past as one of the most unforgettable event in my life...so far. In 3 months I already lost 2 jobs. One I haven't even started, I just realised that its not for me and I don't think I'll grow there. The 2nd one, I thought was perfect since its a health related job, my kind of environment, but I was cultured shocked of how they train their future employees. It was a tad bit of relief that I was pulled out due to a not so major health condition. It was a missed opportunity, I know. Im pretty sure I will find my place in this crazy 3rd world Philippines where I would say I'll be happy and grow more as a better human being. As for now, even though Im unemployed and useless. I don't actually feel such. I have a supportive family and boyfriend who let me decide what I think is best for me. I'm not in a such a rush for something, I want to be utterly sure of everything I do with my life. Now I'll skip stressing over career plans and goals and lemme look forward to some travel plans instead. After all, to travel is to live. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment