Monday, September 7, 2009

Leather

Today was a day of some serious shopping. I didn't planned it. It just happen. I went to the agency but they were closed today because it was a holiday (that supposed to be my appointment at the embassy), I should've known. Well I knew but I just thought maybe not all of the offices are close. And it turned out my agency was one of those offices that is close. Such a bummer.

Well anyway, what could be a better way to ease the disappointment? Shopping! My boyfriend is the best shopping partner ever. He's really the best. When I like something, he tells me directly that it doesn't look good on me or when it does look good, he encourages me to buy it instantly or if I'm not sure he tells me to think about it first then if I really can't get it out of my mind, he tells me to go back and get it. I'm so lucky to have him around, my ultimate shopping partnerr.


This is love at first sight, the moment I laid my eyes on it, I wanna buy it already. And I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment