Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Break break down

Yesterday I broke down into tears when someone "again" complained about my task at work. I don't usually the type of person who show people emotions because I don't want them to think I'm weak. But these past few weeks at work is the most stressful and I can't take it any longer. I hate going to work. I always drag myself out of bed reminding myself I still have to this. I hate the feeling of doing what I don't want to do anymore. I'm really in a stage right now that will quit the job not thinking about what's next for me or where will I go if I leave, I just don't care anymore. I know that it's not practical for me to quit at this moment. But happiness is something. And I can't seem to find it with what I'm doing. Sooner or later it will all comes crashing down. I will figure this out. I'm giving myself a week to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment